Support us in Bringing Hope and Love to Survivors of Human Trafficking
How You Can Help
Your donation helps us support survivors and allows us to help more women.
We believe that love transforms.
Working together, we can bring hope against trafficking, hope for stronger communities and hope for restoration.
All donations support our mission of transformation for survivors, education and awareness for the community.
Sponsor a Survivor in Need
Donate Your Time
- Contact a local business and ask if they will host a 30 Day Freedom Drive. Staff Education and Marketing Kit will be provided.
- Advocate for a Fundraiser Event at your company or Host Fundraiser with your friends, family, church or more.
- Join the Community Awareness/Education Team
- Sign up to be a Driver taking survivors to appointments etc.
- Be a Mentor and Encourager for a single survivor
- Join the Volunteer Family helping to restore homes, build an Art Studio, cultivate our gardens and other needed projects
- Join a Special Events Committee
- Professional Services Volunteering: Photography, Marketing, Graphics and Design, Organization, Medical / Nursing, Counseling, Fundraising, etc.
- Job Skills and Life Skill Development Teaching: Computers, Cooking, Budgeting, Cleaning, etc.
- Link to Monarch Wings Hope Against Trafficking on Amazon Smiles as your preferred charity.
- Shop at Tenacity in Milford
Donate Your Resources
- Advocate for a Matched Giving Program
- Make an Inked Donation to help transform the houses into HOMES, (see list of needs Bed, Bath and Beyond gift registry links for each suite)
Tax ID: 46-2932988
Thank you for your generous support. You make it possible for us to bring
life-saving restoration to individuals affected by human trafficking in the Detroit area.
Donate by Mail:
Checks may be written to
Hope Against Trafficking and sent by mail to:
P.O. Box 431413
Pontiac, MI 48343
(this option saves us credit card fees).
Hope Against Trafficking administers online donations through a secure, third party resource. Click on a link to the left to Donate online. We never share your information.
Hope Updates and General Information
Sign-up to receive updates on Hope