Hope Against Trafficking Programs
Our 2-year residential holistic program provides rent-free housing and comprehensive services focused on the physical, mental and economic transformational needs of female survivors of trafficking, giving them hope for their future and empowering them to thrive once again.
Our Program Objectives:
- 24-month, rent-free, home environment based on a community-living model
- Support to residents to live honest, positive, and self-sufficient lives
- A supportive environment without dependence on drugs and alcohol
- Education on needed support services as well as paid vocational opportunities
- An atmosphere that fosters self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth
- Time and support needed to recover from past abuse and to fully understand the role it plays in trafficking, prostitution and addiction
- Budgeting and savings education for income and asset development
- Opportunities to work toward economic self-sufficiency at a social enterprise to be established by Hope Against Trafficking
If you are interested in enrolling in our residential program, please fill out the online Entrance Request Form or contact our staff at 248-838-9189.
Many people aren’t aware of the signs or the true nature of human trafficking. Most believe it is smuggling across borders and involves kidnapping, but it is usually very different and all too common.
Our education team travels to schools, churches and other community organizations to educate them on the vulnerabilities, signs of manipulation, lures, and ways to identify possible victims.
In addition, we are creating resources to educate more people on human trafficking.
Tax ID: 46-2932988
Thank you for your generous support. You make it possible for us to bring
life-saving restoration to individuals affected by human trafficking in the Detroit area.
Donate by Mail:
Checks may be written to
Hope Against Trafficking and sent by mail to:
P.O. Box 431413
Pontiac, MI 48341
(this option saves us credit card fees).
Hope Against Trafficking administers online donations through a secure, third party resource. Click on a link to the left to Donate online. We never share your information.
Hope Updates and General Information
Sign-up to receive updates on Hope